您现在的位置:

西红柿牛肉的家常做法 >> 正文 >

豉汁鱼段的做法_豉汁鱼段怎么做_豉汁鱼段的家常做法_展翠

need a ride

需要搭车

ride

“搭车”“骑(马,自行车等)”“乘(车)”

He asked me for a ride into town.

他要求搭我的车进城。

Do you want to come for a ride on my new motorbike?

你想过来骑一下我的新摩托车吗?

A:Hello!Who is speaking?

嗨,哪位?

B:Hello!This is John.I want to speak to Linda.

嗨,我是约翰。我想找琳达。

A:This is her.

我就是。

B:Hi.Linda.I‘m just calling to羊角风综合征治疗 invite you to a dinner party tomorrow evening.

嗨,琳达。我打电话是想请你参加明天晚上的一个宴会。

A:Really?What time and where?

真的吗?什么时候,在哪里?

B:7:30pm,at Longding Chinese restaurant.I‘ll be at your place at 7 to pick you up if you need a ride.

晚上七点半,龙鼎中餐厅。要是你需要搭车的话,我会在七点的时候去你那里接你。

A:Yes,please.I‘ll need a ride.I‘ll be waiting for you at my home.

好的,那请你来接我吧。到时候我在家里等你。

B:See you tomorrow at 7.Make sure you dress a little formally.I heard the restaurant is kind of upscale.

明天七点见。一定穿的正式点。我听说那家餐厅比较上档次。

A:Thank you.See you then.

谢谢。到时见。

B:See you.

再见。

来自: 文章地址:

© http://ms.svbbg.com  十二道菜谱    版权所有