您现在的位置:

西红柿牛肉的家常做法 >> 正文 >

地道美语听力播客:邀请别人跳舞_地道美语听力播客

Edward: Would you dance with me?

你想跟我跳舞吗?

Bella: Me? I’d like to, but I don’t dance.

我?我想跳舞,但我不会跳舞。

Edward: Why?

 为什么呢?

Bella: I have two left feet. I’m so clumsy, first I’d step all over your feet, and then I’d stumble all over the小儿癫痫如何治疗 dance floor.

我很笨。我很笨拙,首先我会踩在你的脚上,然后我会在舞池绊倒。

Edward: I don’t believe that. I bet you’re very graceful on the dance floor. You wouldn’t stumble; you’d glide across that floor.

 我不相信。我打赌你在舞池跳舞很优美。你不会绊倒;你会跳滑步。

Bella: I’m the most uncoordinated person alive. When I was little, I was even more awkward. My mother hated taking me shopping because I was so accident-prone. Everywhere we’d go, I was like a bull in a china shop. I’m not like Rosalie. Look at her. She’s so elegant.

我的活动最不协调。我小的时候,我更尴尬。我的母亲讨厌带我去购物,我都莽撞闯祸。无处不在,我们会去,我不像Rosalie,看看她。她是那么优雅。

Edward: Rosalie has nothing on you. Dance with me and I promise to catch you if you trip.

Rosalie没有你本事大。和我跳舞,我答应你,如果你摔倒,我会接住你。

Bella: What if I step all over your feet?

如果我踩到你的脚怎么办?

Edward: You won’t get the chance. My feet will be moving so quickly, I will dazzle you with my agility and finesse.

 你不会有机会的。我的脚移动很快,的敏捷性和技巧会让你眼晕。

Bella: Okay, you asked for it!

好吧,是你主动邀请我的!

have two left feet  极笨拙

a bull in a china shop  莽撞闯祸的人

has nothing on you 没有你本事大 

来自: 文章地址:

© http://ms.svbbg.com  十二道菜谱    版权所有